CLICK ON ANY LOGO ABOVE TO GO TO THE 'BOX OFFICE' -- PASSWORD REQUIRED
MOST ASKED QUESTION:
Yes, your tickets will be 'grouped' together with others from your region in your seating section.
• Platinum Members only with current CIA and CFC True Blue memberships. Platinum members must used protected password.
• Each ticket USER must be both current CIA and CFC True Blue member with #. This includes infants per CFC.
• Purchase 1 ticket per transaction and repeat for the next person in your party. You will be sat together by region.
• If you are a group, send the CIA Club Secretary a note with the names and TB #'s of your group.
• TICKET DEADLINES ARE 6 (away) -8 (home) "WEEKS" BEFORE Premier League matches. Ticket windows can be very short for Cup matches as they occur very quickly after the draw. Check back often and plan ahead. View projected ticket deadlines here.
• Confirmations you have received tickets are sent to from CFC to CIA and then to the purchaser approx. 14 days after the CIA ticket window closes (sometimes longer but that is a standard).
• Purchaser is responsible for having correct number of required loyalty points.
• On rare occasion (typically a big away or an away with small grounds), demand exceeds Supporters Club allotment. When this occurs, CFC issues a % of the # of tickets ordered. If we are not given our full order, priority order is based on length of continuous CIA and True Blue membership. (Example: A Platinum member of 6 years will be listed ahead of a first time member).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Tickets purchased through Chelsea in America are subject to the rules and conditions established by Chelsea FC for their Official Supporters Groups, of which you are a member. When Chelsea FC has more orders than tickets available, they revert to a percentage fulfillment and require each Official Supporters Club to prioritize ticket issuance.
When required to prioritize tickets due over-subscription for a particular match, priority is established based on length of "continuous" CIA and True Blue membership.
Tickets purchased through Chelsea in America, as part of our service to the Official Supporters Clubs, are not guaranteed until issued by Chelsea FC. Chelsea FC encourages supporters to not make firm plans until tickets have been confirmed.
• Match dates do change due to TV schedules on short notice; particularly the second half of the season. See the anticipated TV change schedule the EPL has released above.
Yes, we understand waiting to book flights may not be a realistic alternative but it is the CFC "official" position. In the event Chelsea FC does not issue you a ticket, a full refund for the cost of the ticket is provided to you by Chelsea in America.
• Priority based on continuous membership: We strongly encourage members to maintain continuous CIA and True Blue 'Platinum' membership to retain the highest possible place in the Chelsea in America ticket queue.
• About Loyalty Points: Learn more here.